Model: SC10 (S/N: 1247S40)
Model: Cordoba (S/N: 0101-367)
Problue 4 (S/N: SA14B01496)
The Petratto Cordoba is a High-speed Creasing, Folding and Gluing Machine. The Cordoba range follows the rule of using a matrix system to crease substrates prior to folding. Heavy boards, plastics, or laminations, in addition to cross grain or digitally printed works can now be created without a die-cutting machine. The Cordoba incorporates a traditional folding section with a knife and matrix creasing unit. The folder has a modified roller configuration and fold plate angle, which eliminates crackings and curls when folding heavy stocks. Perforating, punching, and gluing attachments can be added. Plough folds can also be added to produce presentation folders. The machine can crease from 80 to 600 gsm (4 – 30 points) and fold from 140 to 600 gsm (6 – 30 points). When folding light weight stocks a standard folding unit can be added.
Pile feeder with vacuum belt and automatic device for cleaning the valve. It is equipped with air blasts for spacing the sheets, when there is no suction.
LAY REGISTER TABLE:
Lay register table with round belts, in lower and upper position, anti-scratching for UV-coated and laminated sheets.
Noiseless die creasing (new model), with a 51 cm long creasing blade.
Easily replaceable matrixes, thanks to a bayonet system that enables quick changes in creasing width (Optimum creasing with all paper grammages).
Digital programmer to set creasing and gluing positions.
Programmable copy divider.
N° 2 parallel folds with a “V-shaped” buckle, to fold medium to high paper grammages, without ruining the product.
Alza tas – Handles to allow only one operator to open pocket buckles.
Pocket buckles with built in deflectors.
Folding cylinders with 7 cm diameter.
SC 10 Shingle delivery with single belt and pressing roller
Max. paper size: 52 x 120 cm
Min. paper size: 15 x 20 cm
Max. speed (A4 size, 1 creasing line): 14000 pcs/h
Creasing stock range: 80 – 600 g
Folding stock range: 140 – 600 g
2° die-creasing / die perforation group (head).
Programming of longitudinal and cross perforations.
Hot melt gluing system.
Double-adhesive tape application.
Buckle’s reducer, to fold low grammage paper.
Folding ploughs for folders and integral covers (folding and gluing only).
Shingle feeder (rotary-like) for a continuous feeding.
Continuous feeding for the second step in the production of integral covers.
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard.
5. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
7. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
14. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices. Shipping and packaging at buyers expense.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Shipping and Packaging at Buyers Expense.